Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Ed Goes Audio

this is an audio post - click to play

Okay -- as you may have noticed, there's an audio message embedded above (I'm not sure how that will work out with different RSS readers, so I'm sort of playing it by ear for now).

Apparently, this company has partnered with Google to provide audio blog entries, and so far, it seems pretty cool. From the blogger's point of view, I simply call their number, enter my number and PIN, and record my message. It publishes my message to my blog automatically, which means that blogging just got a lot easier.

As I point out in my audio post, I have no idea what their business model will be (how can you drive revenue when you provide a free service?) but so far, it's pretty exciting.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Ed,
Your audio blog spot cam in loud and clear. This is a very nice feature. Hope to hear more from you soon.