Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Getting Drafty

Those who read my blog regularly have probably noticed that I've been severely negligent in posting new material lately. Like everybody else, I'm occasionally susceptible to becoming a little more busy with life than normal. Unfortunately, blogging is usually one of the first tasks from which I borrow time for other things when I need it.

If you're frustrated, take heart: there are good things coming. I just counted, and I have a total of 12 messages sitting in "draft" (13 if you count this one, which you shouldn't, because if you're reading it, it's no longer a draft copy).

When I have an idea for a blog post, but not enough time to write it, I'll usually start the post and save it as a draft. Sometimes, I'll spend several days working on a post before I think it's ready for prime time. Others times, I'll sit down, write the whole thing, and publish it -- all in one fail swoop.

Here are some of the topics I currently have sitting in draft:
  • State Farm Bullies (this one is about trademark infringement, in case you're wondering)
  • Gratuity or Fee?
  • Not Affiliated
  • Patriotism
  • You People Still Disgust Me
  • Making an Impact
  • Cool Watch
  • Dell Flaming Out
  • Comparisons
  • Annual Trek
  • Negligent Homicide
  • Why I Hate Harry Potter
Some of these topics are self-explanatory, others could mean anything. You'll just have to wait and see what they're about. (I hope I've piqued your interest enough to come back and see.) I'll do my best to post these items over the next few days as I have time to work on them.

No comments: