Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Some Vacation Pictures (finally)

So here are some highlights from the vacation we took in September. I didn't know this, but after seeing the guy in the next picture I'm confident saying that iguanas can poop about as much as a medium-sized dog. (This pic was taken at the ruins in Tulum outside of Cancun Mexico)



Ahead of the cruise, we spent a little time in Florida and decided to take a ride on an airboat. It was actually a lot more fun than I thought it would be. Here's a nice shot of me and Chantay in the boat. If you zoom in, you'll see Brinley's reflection in the right lense of my sunglasses.




Back to Tulum, here's a nice picture of the three of us:




I'll post more pictures later. Watch for post in my technical blog about the cool new technology I used to do it. (I'm quite impressed - and that's not generally easy for a product to do)

No comments: