Thursday, January 19, 2006

Changing the Tone

Today I was going to write about Mercury News and others reporting how the Bush administration is trying to force Google to give up some of their data. Then I realized that my posts have taken somewhat of a negative turn. (I also have a rant about Pyramid scams, and another on my thoughts about the pledge, the founding fathers, and US Constitution currently in draft.)

Unquestionably, there are plenty of news items that merit concern. Nevertheless, the news is not always all bad. Sometimes we just need to focus a bit more on the positive.

The economy seems to have come back to life, and most experts now see another boom just over the horizon. Personally, I've noticed that the VC funding is flowing again, and the IT industry is excited about Web 2.0.

Apart from technology, the shortest day of the year is now behind us, and the days are getting longer again. Plus, you're reading my blog, which makes me happy.

No comments: