Monday, November 07, 2005

Wish List

Update 1 (11/7/2005) - I added a book I'd like.
Update 2 (11/14/2005) - I removed the hard drive from the list
Update 3 (11/25/2005) - Removed items I got for my birthday (it's gettting awfully short now -- I'll have to think up some more items)



I tested out Froogle's Wish List functionality, and frankly, I found it severely lacking. So, with Veteran's Day, my Birthday, and Christmas looming over the horizon, I decided I'd create my own Wish List in a blog post and simply give people the direct link.

So here it is -- my wish list.

Transcender MSCert:
"Developing XML Web Services and Server Components with Visual C# .NET and the .NET Framework" Practice Exam with Study Guide (download version)

$179 at Transcender [direct link to this item]

Other places to check: None -- this has to come from Transcender

Reason I want this: I'm required to get Microsoft certfied on this technology this year, and Transcender is supposed to be the best way to self-study for the exam.


Sopranos Season 5 Boxed Set

$79.98 at Suncoast Video [direct link to this item]

Other places to check: Ebay, Amazon, Froogle

Remarks: Used is fine.

Reason I want this: I already have the first four seasons, and season six is just around the corner.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hmm. Let's see. Coffee pots, hard drives, coffee grinders and practice tests are not acceptable birthday presents.

Presents should be fun, not utilitarian. When was the last time you invited everyone over for a wild night of grinding coffee beans?

Indiana Jones & the Sopranos are god gifts. You'll have to think of something else to replace your other shoddy choices. ;-)